DERMATOLOGY FOR ANIMALS
UPDATES REGARDING COVID-19
A Message from Our Team:
The safety of your pet, family, and our team members continues to be our main priority. The majority of our locations are located within Specialty Clinics, and we follow the guidelines adopted by those clinics.
- Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
- We will note any changes/updates next to the location below
- Curbside appointments are still available at select locations
Masks Optional Locations
- D4A - Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
- D4A - Salt Lake City, Utah
- D4A - Spokane Washington
- D4A - Gilbert, Arizona
- D4A - Tucson, Arizona
- D4A - Scottsdale, Arizona
- D4A - Avondale, Arizona
- D4A - Albuquerque, New Mexico
- D4A - Rochester, New York
- D4A - Akron, Ohio
- D4A - Latham, New York
Masks Required Locations
- D4A - San Diego, California
- D4A - Campbell, California
- D4A - Oakland, California
- D4A - Walnut Creek, California
- D4A - Omaha, Nebraska
Caring for you, your pets, and our team members is the cornerstone of our culture. At this time, we'll need everyone's help to do that. Thank you for your help in ensuring the continued good health of our community and our pets.
For the safety of our team members, kindly reschedule your appointment if you:
- Are exhibiting flu-like symptoms and/or have a temperature over 100.4
- traveled to/from known COVID-19 hot spots within the previous 10 days
- had close contact with anyone COVID-19 positive within the previous 10 days
As always, we appreciate your patience and support as we navigate the ever-changing COVID-19 safety guidance. THANK YOU!